Topics covered include diurnal, monthly, and yearly cycles; the Mars energy cycle; the Jupiter productivity and opportunity cycle; the Saturn career cycle; the wild-card cycles of Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto; and the daily movements of important degrees as they cross the ascendant and culminate at the midheaven. He explains how to analyze and synthesize all of the cycles to learn about the progress of your career; how to know who your friends and "enemies" are; and when the best times are for such things as job interviews and asking for a raise.
New, revised edition (former title: Astrological Life Cycles).
Presents a new approach to the foundation of astrology and discusses how planetary cycles can be understood through systems theory.
Using Planetary Cycles to Make personal and Career Choices
1. Cycles that Control Your Life
2. Toward a Physical Basis for Astrology
3. The Monthly and Yearly Cycles
4. Mars: The Two-Year Work-Energy Cycle
5. Jupiter: Your Productivity and Opportunity Cycle
6. Saturn: Career Perimeters, Testing, and Security
7. Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto: The Other Planets
8. The Career Graph
9. Friends and Enemies: How to Tell The Difference
10. Back to Basics: Practical Career Building with the Aid of Cycles
Appendix 1: Blank Group
Appendix 2: Blank Career Cycle Charts
Chris Lorenz, Dell Magazines