In this guidebook to spiritual healing, the authors discuss:
• The history of the healing arts in ancient Egypt and Greece and the early Christian church.
• The the aura, the subtle bodies, and the relation of the chakras to the colored rays.
• The balancing of dominant colors with their complements.
• Dowsing for information about health.
• The use of spirit guides.
• Developing attunement and becoming a channel for healing energies.
• Physical and psychic influences in the environment and their relation to disease.
• Special practices for cleansing, relaxation, meditation, breathing, visualization, guided meditation, and contacting the higher energies.
Healing With Chakra Energy
Restoring the Natural Harmony of the Body
1. Healing in Society: Past and Present
2. The Evolution of Energies
3. The Levels of Healing
4. The Healing Process
5. Development and Training
6. Physical and Psychic Environmental Influences
Appendix I: Stretching Exercises for Releasing Tension from the Physical Body
Appendix II: Guidance Notes