A personal word – About this book
A brief personal history – who am I?
Fourteen important pointers before getting started
1. Lifting the lid on diabetes – understanding the mind and body connection
2. The Question Set – A good starting point, where are we at?
3. What is diabetes (metaphysically and physically) and what do we mean by breaking freet?
4. The Components of an indestructible mind-set
5. How to - Resources and Techniques
An interesting way to look at and think about diabetes
Dealing with judgement – it happens to us all
Beating diabetes burnout
Releasing negative emotions and limitations
Resolving trauma and phobia’s – including ‘needle phobia’
Releasing stress and depression
The benefits of meditation
A guide to body scan meditation
Dealing specifically with anxiety during a hypo
Resolving emotional eating in general
Tackling and ditching dia-bulimia
Hormones and diabetes – Their role, impact and how we can naturally regulate them
Tips for a quick recovery when unwell
An essential quick solutions and travel kit
Increasing motivation when needed
A weight loss and control technique for problem foods
The power of visualisation: Improving blood sugar visualisation and mantra
6. The Acceleration Plan; diet, lifestyle, healing foods and complementary medicine
7. Dealing with the ‘Negi-tudes’ and some amazing case studies to think about
8. Doing something about complications – from dealing with, to getting rid!
9. Piecing it all together and getting exactly what you want
10. A final word
Trouble Shooter: Help with getting to the root of unexplained conundrums when things go astray
The Contact Resource Section