• The most comprehensive reference on Bach flower therapy in print.
• Includes the latest information on Bach flower remedies, combination remedies, diagnosis, instructions for preparation, body maps, and more.
• Illustrated with color plates of the Bach flowers and Kirlian photographs of the energy signature of each flower.
Mechthild Scheffer's groundbreaking bestseller Bach Flower Therapy: Theory and Practice revolutionized the science of Bach flower remedies, detailing the healing properties of each individual flower. Now, for practitioner, student, and patient alike, she offers The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy, the most comprehensive and up-to-date reference available on this gentle, effective therapy. The first practitioner to recognize the psychological underpinnings of the Bach flower remedies, Scheffer demonstrates that emotional and physical well-being are inextricably linked and shows how flower therapies can be a powerful tool for healing individual symptoms and restoring balance to one's life.
The author provides a therapeutic profile for each remedy and specific instructions for preparing combination remedies to heal more complex conditions. Thorough diagnostic guidelines, interview questions, progress evaluations, and body maps guide both the practitioner and novice to the proper remedies for innumerable emotional and physical ailments. The author also gives advice for using Bach flower remedies in pediatrics and veterinary medicine. With more than 120 color photographs, The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy is the complete reference for everyone who studies and practices this therapy.
The Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy
1. Soul Therapy through Flower Energy
2. Heal Thyself: The Theoretical Foundations of Bach Flower Therapy
3. How Bach Flowers Work
4. Edward Bach's Soul Flowers
5. The Bach Flower System
6. Finding the Right Bach Flowers
7. How to Help Others through Bach Flowers
8. Original Bach Flower Therapy in Practice
9. Differences and Similarities among the Bach Flowers
10. The Double Questionnaire and Final Choice Checklist: Tools to Assist Beginners
11. Building Blocks to Support the Choice of Individual Flower Combinations
Appendix A: Important Key Words and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Appendix B: Resources
Bibliography and Recommended Reading
About the Author
"A comprehensive guide suitable for the professional practitioner, student, and patient alike."