• Reveals an ancient science that used geometry, sound, and number to link the finite world of human experience with the infinite realm of the divine.
• Uses teachings extending back thousands of years to explicate key concepts of quantum physics and quantum cosmology.
For centuries the Kabbalah has fascinated devotees of mysticism while its origins have remained obscure. Now, in her brilliant new work, Leonora Leet reveals that the Kabbalah was the product of a sophisticated, though largely forgotten, Hebraic sacred science that was the rival of any in Egypt or Greece. Not only does Leet reconstruct the secret teachings of the priest-scientists of the Hebrew temple, she also shows them to be the key to understanding both biblical and kabbalistic cosmology.
Unlike previous purely historical explorations of the Jewish esoteric tradition, The Secret Doctrine of the Kabbalah resurrects this ancient body of knowledge to reveal eternal truths that can have a profound and positive impact on contemporary spirituality. New experimental methods of practicing Hebraic sacred science are explored that explain as never before the meaning of the central cosmological diagram of the entire Western esoteric tradition--the kabbalistic Tree of Life. Leet shows that the Kabbalah and its central diagram enshrine a key to the purpose of the cosmos, a key that has vast implications for modern physics and cosmology.
In a final synthesis, she envisions a culmination in which the universe and its divine child, perfected humanity, achieve that unification of the finite and infinite which has ever been the secret doctrine of the Kabbalah.
Part I: Theoretical Foundations
1. An Introduction to the Priestly Legacy
2. The Hebraic Secret Doctrine of the Son
3. Sacred Science: Modes and Meaning
Part II: The Kabbalistic Sacred Science of Language
4. The Tetragrammaton and Hebraic Sacred Science
5. The Sacred Science of Sound and Spiritual Practice
Part III: The Kabbalistic Sacred Science of Geometry
6. Kabbalistic Geometry and the Cosmic Genesis
7. Kabbalistic Geometry and the Genesis of the Son
8. Kabbalistic Geoometry and the Tree of Knowledge
Part IV: Syntheses of Sacred and Secular Science
9. A Synthesis of Sacred Science and Quantum Physics
10. A Synthesis of Kabbalistic and Quantum Cosmology
Index of Persons
Index of Primary Sources
Index of Subjects