• Remedies for illnesses of infancy, including colic, diarrhea, fever, and nausea.
• Homeopathic prescriptions for serious childhood illnesses like whooping cough, measles, mumps, rubella, and diptheria.
• Herbal help for the common childhood ailments of sore throat and earache are presented in detail.
• Chapters on immunization and antibiotic treatment give parents the information they need to make informed decisions on these controversial medical practices.
• In addition to advice on treating sprains, burns, abrasions, and bruises, the author points out clear warning signals and symptoms that indicate a need for additional medical assistance.
Homeopathy & Your Child
A Parent's Guide to Homeopathic Treatment From Infancy Through Adolescence
A Reader's Advisory
The Advantages of Homeopathic Treatment in Children
Part I The Homeopathic Treatment of Childhood Diseases
1. The Childhood Immunization Controversy and a Safe, Successful Homeopathic Alternative
2. Common Contagious Diseases
3. Infant Colic
5. Vomiting and Nausea
7. Ear Infections
8. Tonsillitis and Sore Throat
9. Diaper Rash, Teething, and Thrush
Part II Childhood Injuries, Their Prevention, and Homeopathic Treatment
10. Prevention of Injuries
12. Injuries to the Soft Tissues